Supply Intern (Native German)
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsInternships
We are Brenger; a clean-tech startup building a sustainable transportation platform that solves inefficient bulky goods transport by optimizing the utilization of every van on the road, reducing CO2 emission at the same time. We started our adventure back in 2016 in Amsterdam and are rapidly growing in the Benelux and in Germany. To increase and improve our courier network in Germany we are looking for an ambitious and daring Intern. You will be the point of contact, together with our German Support team (based in Amsterdam) for old and new couriers.
At Brenger we are looking for Supply Intern to work with the Courier team on our most important stakeholder: the couriers. They daily fill the empty space in their vans with large items via Brenger, making it beneficial for the courier as well as the customer and ultimately reducing overall CO2 emissions. The couriers are the ambassadors of Brenger and therefore the quality of the couriers and ultimately the transport service is paramount. During your internship you will be looking for the best couriers and onboarding couriers in Germany for Brenger. Additionally, you will work on projects, such as increasing the quality level of our new couriers by improving onboarding or improving the activation of new couriers. Being communicative, hands-on and daring is key. Are you ready to learn a lot by doing and to contribute your own ideas?
Here's what you can expect from us:
- An internship period of 4 to 6 months with an internship fee of €500 per month (40 hours a week).
- A lot of flexibility, freedom and sociability.
- Experience within an ambitious startup in a young and international team.
- Internship in the heart of Amsterdam (next to the Vondelpark).
- Enjoy a joint lunch and weekly Friday afternoon drinks.
- If necessary, we will draw up an internship assignment (in consultation) that fits well with your study programme.
- Are an HBO/WO third- or fourth-year student;
- Are available from 4 to 6 months for 4 -5 days per week;
- Are goal-oriented, communicative, and eager to learn.
- Speaks fluent German
Can you see yourself making an impact by bringing Brenger and new couriers together? Top! Let us know through a short motivational letter why you are excited to join Brenger as a Supply Intern. You can also contact our current intern
Benjamin on Linkedin if you have any questions.
Wir würden uns freuen, mit Dir ins Gespräch zu kommen ✌
Do you want to see what we do, click here !